March 16, 2015

Monday Morning

Today is rainy and cold so I am happy I have Mondays off...I had pneumonia and spent three nights in the hospital about two weeks ago. So if it's bad weather, I think it's better to stay inside so I don't have any more weird infections and x-rays with shadowy lungs. I am fine and good now!
My coffee and glittery ruby slipper nail polish from H&M. 
Tubby Tippy on David's legs. I've been measuring her food and feeding her less, but she's still a chubby kitty. We need to work on her exercise now. 
 The past few days I haven't been able to put The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins down, I stayed up until 4 AM to finish it. 
R-E-A-D it! Note: My Kindle from 2010 still works great. 
These adorable German ghost cookies. 
Happy lights.
A mommy and her baby lamb born yesterday at Daylesford Farm in the Cotswolds. Photo credit: @CasieBamford on Instagram. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

“You look ridiculous if you dance You look ridiculous if you don't dance So you might as well dance.” ― Gertrude Stein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...