February 25, 2015

Thirty

For my thirtieth birthday in January, I decorated the apartment with a bunch of frou-frou from Tiger, my favorite Danish shop that's impossible to walk through without buying something you didn't know you needed. David bought me my favorite pizza from a place called BASE and a delicious assortment of cakes, macarons, and chocolates. Turning thirty wasn't scary at all, I feel like I turned twenty again.
The balloons before they turned into hearts looked like little penises. Tippy loved that I put the flower crown on her. 
Balloons on the balcony. 
The best chandelier candle cake topper.

1 comment:

  1. awesome!! happy late birthday! hope you are home from the hospital now. That shop sounds amazing. I didn't feel that weird turning 30 either!! people are crazy who fear it!! I actually thought 29 was weird knowing it was the last year in my 20s.

    ReplyDelete

“You look ridiculous if you dance You look ridiculous if you don't dance So you might as well dance.” ― Gertrude Stein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...