February 25, 2015

Party, Party!

I've had this post with some pictures from the bonfires around Palma saved as a draft for a month, but then I got really sick with the flu (I coughed so much that even now my ribs are still sore) and went to London. During Sant Sebastia the whole city celebrated with bonfires in the streets and parades called correfocs where demons would throw firecrackers in the street. There were concerts and DJs all over the city and one night we danced outside until 3 am. I love how often they celebrate in Spain. It seems like there's been something going on every week the last three months. 
This is someone's garage. 
I was really American and made s'mores. 
The demons and the firecrackers. You could dance with them, but you had to keep everything covered or else you would get burned. 
Padron peppers.
Hot dogs and Pep Cola, my favorite Mallorquin Coke. 
Rocky mountain marshmallows. 
The crocodile lighting the fire!
Giants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

“You look ridiculous if you dance You look ridiculous if you don't dance So you might as well dance.” ― Gertrude Stein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...