February 20, 2014

Cookie!



photo via

Dear Friends,

Sorry I’ve been so distant. Things I could blog about seem to end up on Instagram. I know I want to keep blogging, but I’m trying to figure out what I want to post out into the world. Are there things you want me to blog about? Please post suggestions in the comments! I do like American life, but I miss blogging from Spain where I was always going on little trips. Blogging about trips, whether I was going on them or dreaming about them has always been my favorite thing to blog. I guess I should really just blog weekly and maybe tell you more current things about what’s going on with me. Here, I’ll start.

I started a CSS/HTML course a week ago with Skillcrush. I’m working on building my own website and I’m really enjoying it. There are all sorts of resources to learn CSS and HTML, but I chose Skillcrush because I actually have teachers checking in on me, virtual office chats on Google+ Hangouts, morning emails (just during the week), as well as a discussion room with the other students in the course. I’ve also been using Pugly Pixel’s Photoshop and CSS course, which I love. Next, I’d like to learn JavaScript, Ruby, and Python.

Now can we talk about this baseball dress/shirt  from Zara? It’s silly, but I think I should own it. I love the words and phrases Zara chooses for their fashion line.

2 comments:

  1. I love when you blog!! I also love when you make mood boards. All of them. They are seriously a gift. Aaaaand I could look at photos from your past adventures all day. And your new adventures. And I always love seeing what people wear. So... you can blog for me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've returned to blogging, you can come back now.

      Delete

“You look ridiculous if you dance You look ridiculous if you don't dance So you might as well dance.” ― Gertrude Stein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...