January 8, 2014

Happy Birthday To Us!

                    


I met Elvis at an ice cream shop tonight. He may not have looked like his handsome 50s self, but 70s Elvis is better than no Elvis. He sang songs and made terrible jokes. I was laughing all by myself because David had to work, but I’m happy I went out in the rain and met Elvis for birthday ice cream.You love him, right?
In the morning David surprised me with tulips, a mini cake, and an adorable letter listed with presents he would give me, like painting my toenails and a dance.  See last year’s birthday post here, Also, Happy Birthday to David Bowie as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

“You look ridiculous if you dance You look ridiculous if you don't dance So you might as well dance.” ― Gertrude Stein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...