July 22, 2013

I Moved!

I've been in Portland for almost two months now! This is a picture from when I lived in Madrid. I think it's the perfect example of what I miss about Spain, the feeling of everything being foreign, old, and colorful. Surprisingly, Portland has felt foreign to me! Today we took a Zipcar to a river to go to the beach and all the men were wearing boxer shorts under their swim trunks and their swim trunks went down to their knees! This is wrong! The longest men's swim trunks should go is to the middle of the thigh. Picture below for reference. It is getting late and I want to go watch Netflix, so I will write more tomorrow because I've missed blogging.
You can easily find good swim trunks from Zara and H&M and they're usually a little bit longer than in this picture. Image of Sean Connery via British GQ. Another men's fashion tip: copy James Franco, watch This is The End for inspiration. 

3 comments:

  1. In Hawaii we all wear board shorts and they go down to the knees. Guys get laughed at with anything shorter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I lived in Hawaii too! I think there are board shorts that go right above the knee and I approve of those. I just miss my Spaniards!

      Delete
  2. SOOO agree! show those dang sexy thighs men! My honey has even taken to cutting all his every day shorts shorter!! Its amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

“You look ridiculous if you dance You look ridiculous if you don't dance So you might as well dance.” ― Gertrude Stein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...