May 24, 2013

Saint-Jean-de-Luz

I have some big news for you! It's been a long year and a half, but late last night David and I finished Dawson's Creek on Netflix! I thought Jen's speech was great in the finale and I cried and I'm glad Joey picked the right man. I will miss The Creek and really hope JVDB and Joshua Jackson are in something soon. After Biarritz we drove to Saint-Jean-de-Luz. A few hours (with a dying camera) in this enchanting town was not enough! I could live in French Basque Country for a long time. If you want, see the first time I fell in love with Basque Country here. 
Most buildings are white with shutters painted dark red, green, or blue. 
6 pm and dead. 
A green lamp. 
    
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

“You look ridiculous if you dance You look ridiculous if you don't dance So you might as well dance.” ― Gertrude Stein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...