March 25, 2013

Expecto Tour

I absolutely loved going through all the Harry Potter Tour pictures from November. The tour was amazing and inspiring. The memory of the experience is still so vivid and fresh in my mind and heart and will never leave me, it will always be one of the grand memories of my life. I picked out my favorite photos to post on the blog. I narrowed it down to 154 photos so I ended up putting them all on Flickr. It was hard to even just choose a few to put in this blog post because I love them all, but I also didn't want to give too much away...I could tell you more secrets about the tour, but it's sacred. Albus Dumbledore once said, "The truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should be treated with caution." Harry Potter is the truth.
PB050933
I was in awe the whole tour.
PB050973
Once you go through this door your life changes.
PB051007_2
The Yule Ball drinks. 
PB050972
Harry's bedroom under the stairs.
PB051023_2
PB051088
At the Weasley house. 
PB051021
Fleur Delacour
PB051099
Mischief managed!
PB051087
Pixie Puffs and Cherri Owls
PB051041
PB051101

PB051051
PB050948
I put on a robe and flew on a broom in front of a green screen!
PB051293
David picking out his wand. 
PB051020
Luna's wardrobe.
PB051207
PB051244
PB051242
PB051228
PB051103
PB051262
PB051098
PB051067
PB051025
PB051209
PB051215
PB051315
The amazing gift shop.
All my Instagram photos of the tour. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh where should I start? Warning: this will be a dramatic, but entirely heartfelt comment.

    I've never loved you more.
    I held my breath while looking through these pictures.
    Luna's! Wardrobe!
    Did you buy EVERYTHING in the gift shop?
    What did you buy?
    What did you eat?
    When can I go?
    Wow.
    I loved this so much.
    Wow.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my post was pretty dramatic, "one of the grand memories of my life" so I love your comment! I wanted to buy everything in the gift shop, but I didn't have very much money. If I could have bought something I would have bought a glass witch ball and a robe and a bunch of candy. In the Gryffindor dormitory everyone has a glass ball by their bed! I did buy a chocolate frog for my friend that I stayed with in London. The tour lasts 3 hours and half way through there's a stopping point where you can get butterbeer. It was delicious! I could have gone into much greater detail about the tour, but I sort of didn't want to give anything away. It feels sacred. It's so neat to see real pieces of Hogwarts, it was unreal. I'm not even going to tell you what's behind the big brown door! It will blow you away. You have to go to London and go on the tour! I wonder how the theme park is? I want to go there too. I hope you get to go to London soon. I would go again and again and again if I could. I would buy season tickets to the Harry Potter tour.

      Delete
    2. Oh and I would have bough Hermione's Yule Ball dress and yule earrings The second I have a little bit more money, they will be mine! Oh and I almost bought a time turner necklace, but it was sort of plasticy looking.

      Delete
  2. Dude. This is unreal. I want to go SO BAD!
    also, in addition to envying your trip to Hogwarts, I am also envying your olive green jacket.

    ReplyDelete

“You look ridiculous if you dance You look ridiculous if you don't dance So you might as well dance.” ― Gertrude Stein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...