February 18, 2013

Vamos a La Playa

Yesterday we went to the beach and played with purple seaweed and climbed on rocks.
We tried to take couple's portraits.
Hand on face pose. 
We ate chocolate sardines and I took pictures with my phone.


I picked out seaweed to take home for the bath. When I got home the seaweed smelled extra seawatery and I didn't want to put it in my bath water, but I did anyway. It turned the water yellow and I guess it made my skin soft. It was a lot like this and this. <-----you will like these links
A man fishing. 
The Bay of Biscay.
A girl with her hands halfway in her pockets.
A cafe by the sea. 
He looks like he just told a joke.

2 comments:

  1. how were the chocolate sardines?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they were very waxy, but because they were so cute I pretended they were good.

      Delete

“You look ridiculous if you dance You look ridiculous if you don't dance So you might as well dance.” ― Gertrude Stein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...