January 21, 2013

Surf The Net With Me

A slideshow of rich, pretty people sharing their warm vacations from Vogue. And there's morePhoto:Olivia Munn 
My beautiful friend Jendar's yoga retreat in Costa Rica. 
An article about a New Zealand chef surfing and eating tacos along the California coast. I also enjoyed this funny article about crabs
Illustration: Marcus Martenson
A book about eggs. Also, I need to buy an egg cup.
The macaroons at Macaron Parlour. They make a Cheeto-flavored macaron. 
One of my favorite teas
Mini chocolate baguettes
I'm on Season 4 of Doctor Who and I love it. This is a teapot of the TARDIS, the police box the Doctor uses to travel the Universe. Cheaper version here. The End. 

3 comments:

  1. I love this post! btw, I need to visit you. I miss you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my kids would love it if a had the tardis tea pot :) they LOVE that show

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that they love Doctor Who!!! I'm on Season 6.

      Delete

“You look ridiculous if you dance You look ridiculous if you don't dance So you might as well dance.” ― Gertrude Stein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...