January 22, 2013

More Pictures of My Favorite Bakery in Santander Than You Ever Wanted to See

My favorite bakery in Santander is about a 10-minute walk from my apartment. I've been to a few other bakeries and I think G-Torre is the best. The croissants are fresh and buttery, they have the best giant glazed donuts, delicious cinnamon muffins, and they give out samples of hot food, like Catalan soup in little paper cups. It's a mystery knowing when they serve those giant glazed donuts and they didn't have any today, so I bought a blueberry muffin filled with cream cheese inside and it was better than those muffins at Costco. If you're ever in Santander the bakery is located on Calle Santa Lucia, 24. 

6 comments:

  1. Somehow I missed that you were living in Spain again...insanely...jealous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I'm not very clear! I'm staying in Spain until June.

      Delete
  2. What a dream! I could go for a couple of those things right about now. YUM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may not live in Spain, but you have inspired me to try and bake some chocolate croissants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you ever seen It's Complicated? Meryl Streep and Steve Martin making croissants together is mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

      Delete

“You look ridiculous if you dance You look ridiculous if you don't dance So you might as well dance.” ― Gertrude Stein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...