November 13, 2012

Borough Market: Brownie Tower & Cheese Sandwich

Last week we went to London and stayed with
RubyIn the mornings Ruby would jump up on 
the pullout bed and sleep on my neck. I fell in 
love with Ruby and the brownie tower above. 
Here are some more photos of the 
Borough Market on a Saturday....
 
I think we ate the best toasted cheese sandwich in the world. Made with Montgomery Cheddar, Poilane Sourdough bread, onions, leeks, and garlic.
The toasted cheese sandwich and a cranberry, turkey, stuffing roll.
He reminded me of Charlie from LOST.

7 comments:

  1. My favorite cheese in the world is a gouda at Borough Market. Are you in London or Spain?! So jealous of your travels!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in Spain. I was just visiting London.

      Delete
    2. Also, gouda is soooo gooood.

      Delete
  2. Hi there... it's been a while. I'm glad I refound you, keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Over-the-knee socks with short skirt and that jacket! Soooo cute! The other day I said to my mom, "if I could look like anything, I think I would like to look like a gothy stoner Lolita high-schooler in the 90s. In like, a black velvet mini dress and a military jacket." What I am saying is that your look is super dreamy. Also; I like the food posts, but I probably like cute outfit posts more. I mean, the first post of this blog promised butts, am I right?

    ReplyDelete

“You look ridiculous if you dance You look ridiculous if you don't dance So you might as well dance.” ― Gertrude Stein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...