May 18, 2012

Photos from London...

Here are some fun things I did in London on my trip. If you haven't joined Gogobot for your travels, you should! It's better than ever.  
Fish and Chips at Poppies
Sea salted caramel and cacao crepes at Rabot Estate in Borough Market
Boat ride to see Kusama at the Tate Modern
My cozy bed at the Rough Luxe.
The breakfast.
Antonio, the charming hotel manager from Spain.
Standing on the Millennium Bridge and thinking about the amazing Harry Potter tour I got to go on.
Cute kids in uniforms.
Ottolenghi
Visiting a real life TOAST. Read about my TOAST obsession here.
Old Spitalfields Market

1 comment:

“You look ridiculous if you dance You look ridiculous if you don't dance So you might as well dance.” ― Gertrude Stein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...