April 11, 2012

Spring

I've been wearing anklets now that it has been warm enough to go outside in bare legs. It reminds me of  when I used to make anklets out of the seashells I found on the beach and a string of hemp from Walmart. With tangerine nail polish, I feel very beachy and happy.  I just need some good wooden shoes and maybe a pool?
1/2/3/4/5/6/7

Also, don't forget to drink your green tea (my favorite) for a healthy body and glowing skin,
note: Penny Lyra endorses all shapes and sizes; twig legs and voluptuous boobs. All bodies are beautiful. 

3 comments:

  1. Your mood boards always feel like a vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it! come to salt lake. i want to hold your baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, how those hemp anklets bring back memories of junior high.

    ReplyDelete

“You look ridiculous if you dance You look ridiculous if you don't dance So you might as well dance.” ― Gertrude Stein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...