February 23, 2012

Gogobot Adventure

Me jumping with joy because I won the Gogobot contest!
In a week I'm going on a mystery trip with Gogobot. I won't know where I'm going until I get there. I'm really excited! If you don't have a Gogobot account you should get one and follow me because I'll be posting postcards throughout the trip. 

For plane rides I love the idea of having a plane food pack/picnic.  My friend Elizabeth gave me a Chocolove bar for a plane ride once and ever since then it's a must.  Each bar has a love poem inside so you can eat a treat on the airplane while reading a love sonnet.  I'll be traveling for about 10 days so if you have any good travel essentials and/or tips please comment, I'd love to hear them.

4 comments:

  1. I don't have advice, just congratulations and love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love is very good advice! thank you for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @whitney You just type in the place you want to go to and when it shows up you click on the little "I want to go there" heart. Also, I always think of you when I think of airport clothes and things like "pack layers"....I know you like preparing for trips and seeing what celebrities wear at the airport like me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mina that is a good tip, thank you. also, I think YOU have an exciting life and you live in Montreal and have been to amazing places!

    ReplyDelete

“You look ridiculous if you dance You look ridiculous if you don't dance So you might as well dance.” ― Gertrude Stein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...