December 18, 2011

Jane Says, "Open Your Heart."

new hat, inspired by the gypsies in Sherlock Holmes.
donuts!
frites from Bruges.
This is me saying, "I don't want to go on an arranged double date to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir." My mom set it up and I really didn't want to go because I had to work early the next day and I thought it would be so boring. I ended up loving the concert.  Jane Seymour told the most beautiful Christmas story that warmed my heart. I was so into it that for a whole minute all of my thoughts were on her and the fake snow falling on the ballerinas.  Jane and the instruments made all my troubles go away in that moment. 
I really didn't want to go. I was trying to be pouty or poop on the floor? I'm glad I did go [to the concert]. 
Scenes from around the house:
stack of books nightstand. 
tinsel above the bed.
Tippy yawning/I'm mad at her, she scratched David's lip and made it bleed. I told her that if she kept being a bad kitty I'd be bringing a puppy home. 

2 comments:

  1. please say the donuts are local! and that your shirt is too....
    ps i love your gypsy hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The donuts are from Banbury in Salt Lake. Have you been there? They are amazing! I like all the old fashioned donuts, chocolate and blueberry. The dress is Scotch & Soda. I got it in Europe.

    ReplyDelete

“You look ridiculous if you dance You look ridiculous if you don't dance So you might as well dance.” ― Gertrude Stein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...