August 18, 2011

't Poatersgat

IMG_2945
On our last night in Bruges we stumbled upon this secret cellar bar with candles and a foosball table underneath a church.  It seemed very magical and hidden so we went in. There was a mirror on the door. I think I was adjusting my scarf?  
IMG_2938
IMG_2939
IMG_2944
IMG_2951
IMG_2954
IMG_2964
I liked how the bar filled up with bikes. 
IMG_2963

p.s. That night David and I had a foosball tournament and I won! David says I cheated though.  Why is spinning the rods illegal??  It's a technique.  I really don't know how to play without spinning. 

3 comments:

  1. This place looks like a dream. I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why is that illegal?! spinning the rods is central to my foosball style.

    this place looks magical. reminds me of a bar i stumbled into in prague to see a led zepplin cover band a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. google foosball rules and you will see how it's illegal! It makes no sense to me!

    ReplyDelete

“You look ridiculous if you dance You look ridiculous if you don't dance So you might as well dance.” ― Gertrude Stein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...