August 18, 2011

Beer Wall in Bruges

IMG_2252
I was daydreaming about Bruges today and decided to post more pictures. I really liked seeing the beer wall. I think there were probably 500 bottles of beer on the wall. I don't really know.
IMG_2263
The Belgians told me that each beer comes in its own glass. 
IMG_2268
Inside the restaurant there were these cute porcelain duckies.
IMG_2260
IMG_2259
Adorable forest nymph
IMG_2257
IMG_2256
IMG_2261
Delirium Tremens was named as "Best Beer in the World" in 1998. 
IMG_2255
I will close this post with a dirty beer joke I found while googling 'beer jokes':What does a drunk walrus have in common with a woman at a tupperware party? A: They're both out looking for a tight seal. 

2 comments:

  1. That Black Ghost beer has be best name/label I've ever seen! How can I get a bottle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahahaha! I love the thought that Voldemort moonlights as beer aficionado "mikesgroove," and spends a lot of time on the internet, writing beer reviews.

    ReplyDelete

“You look ridiculous if you dance You look ridiculous if you don't dance So you might as well dance.” ― Gertrude Stein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...