June 15, 2011

Mirage

If you want to die laughing watch this.  I was 18 years old in it and I had a weird rash on my brow bone and it´s just the best acting you have ever seen. The role of Chrissy was really challenging, because she is so not me in real life, but I had perfect lines so it´s impossible for my acting not to be good.  It was written and directed by a wonderful man named Glenn Kau who makes movies every semester at BYU Hawaii. Gather the little ones and enjoy. *Note: Make sure you watch after the credits too, if you decide to watch it.

3 comments:

  1. RACHEL! How have I never seen this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhhhh you're so evil! hahaha that was FANTASTIC! There's almost too much to comment on. I guess my favorite part was when we saw that Tanner wears teevas with socks. Ahhhhh, so great!

    ReplyDelete

“You look ridiculous if you dance You look ridiculous if you don't dance So you might as well dance.” ― Gertrude Stein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...