May 13, 2011

Midnight in Paris

Whoa!! I just saw Midnight in Paris tonight!  Laremy Legel from Film.com described it as, "A real treat, a buttery and flaky croissant." I agree, but I'd like to add that it was more like a freshly-baked croissant filled with chocolate and caramelized on top with sprinkles,also known as a napolitana in Spain. It was amazing!!! Magical! Bewitching! Splendorous! Funny! I laughed and smiled for hours after the movie ended. 

I don't want to give anything away, because I want you to be surprised. I don't care that Woody Allen married his daughter, because I think we would be best friends in real life. I feel like he made the movie just for me. It might include my two favorite eras, the perfect hair and fashion, and lovely music.  Every single actor was great and beautiful, but E.H.(see the movie and you will know who I am talking about) might have stolen the movie.  I'm so excited to hear what you think! Go see it when it comes out in your country!  My rating: One-hundred napolitanas!
via new yorker, but don't click unless you've seen the movie

2 comments:

  1. this movie just started today and I really want to watch it! i've read a few reviews and they all say good things about it so i can't wait to go see it. btw, I just watched tonight this movie called Bridesmaids. it's a comedy and it's hilarious! i think you'd like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jendar I want to see Bridesmaids so bad! It's not playing here!

    ReplyDelete

“You look ridiculous if you dance You look ridiculous if you don't dance So you might as well dance.” ― Gertrude Stein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...