April 11, 2011

Stratford-upon-Avon

I loved Stratford! I loved all of the overgrown gardens and having baked beans and toast for breakfast. During David's field trip we saw three plays; The Tempest, Antony and Cleopatra, and King Lear. My favorite was The Tempest, because it had puppets. You can see the puppets here. The Royal Shakespeare Company is so pretty. It's such a neat place to visit. More pictures on my flickr. DSC01501
We arrived during a full moon.
DSC01796
DSC01557
The Tempest
DSC01516
My coffee at the pub.
DSC01496
The beautiful river.
DSC01780
Anne' Hathaway's house.
DSC01761
DSC01743
DSC01567
I want to visit RSC forever and picnic like those old people.  
DSC01727
DSC01726
Oh scones and clotted cream!
DSC01520
Ice cream cups during intermission! I always think those ice cream cups taste better because of the cute wooden spoons.

DSC01525
Sneaking out to the roof of the b&b.
DSC01660
DSC01765
DSC01770

DSC01789

4 comments:

  1. are we sure that dave isn't secretly a famous movie director? he looks like one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I've been there and there and there! I've been all of those places! I wonder if we stayed at the same B&B? How exciting! Did you eat at the Pizza Hut in town? I, unfortunately, did. Lame, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you had so much fun. i was there as a teenager but really don't remember it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you catch every Spain reference in everything I write and are aware that they're just shoutouts to you two.

    And I'd visit...but I'm broke. Like, dead broke.

    ReplyDelete

“You look ridiculous if you dance You look ridiculous if you don't dance So you might as well dance.” ― Gertrude Stein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...