December 15, 2010

Exciting news!


We found a laundromat!  There really are only two that I know of in Madrid. Everyone hang dries their clothes, which is fine, but our washer makes our clothes smell like mildew and our windows open up to brick walls, so the air isn't very fresh where our clothes dry and it usually smells like cigarettes. For the past 2 months, we've been washing our clothes in the bath, so this is great news even if it takes 15 minutes by metro to get to. 
Also, we gave Tippy a bath to go with our clean sheets. (p.s. I really just wanted you to see the rug we got in Morocco. It's already starting to rip, so we won't be bringing it back to America.)

1 comment:

  1. 1) I love your new header
    2) We would get awfully excited about finding cheap laundromats when traveling too.
    3) I don't know if you got my tweet, but I replied to your question there... we're going to Malaga on the 21st! Have you guys been there - any tips?

    ReplyDelete

“You look ridiculous if you dance You look ridiculous if you don't dance So you might as well dance.” ― Gertrude Stein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...