December 21, 2010

Cookie Celebration

We had a stellar Winter Solstice last night. My pony-mom Cherry B and dad sent me a cookie cutter in the mail.  I made all the cookies have blonde hair just like CB and the dye reminded me of the imaginary food fight from Hook. We even lined our shoes all in a row at the foot of the bed. I read somewhere that it's the good luck thing to do on Winter Solstice. It was either that or getting water poured over my head while holding up bread. Maybe next year. 

2 comments:

  1. ha. i think you should have done the water thing... also i love the cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Save me a cookie! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

“You look ridiculous if you dance You look ridiculous if you don't dance So you might as well dance.” ― Gertrude Stein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...