November 27, 2010

thanksgiving night dinner (snacks)

During my last class of the day I was teaching the 1st graders about hair; long hair/curly hair/ short hair/brown hair/ etc. It really wasn't that interesting, but when the bell rang a little Spanish girl in her cute accent shouted, "very good Rachel!" And then all the other 1st graders repeated, "very good...very good Rachel" and then they all gave me high fives as I walked out the room. It was really funny and adorable. And then I came home and made Paula Deen pecan pie and twice baked sweet patatas.
DSC09243
DSC09255
DSC09231
DSC09062
Our battery operated Christmas tree.

2 comments:

  1. I love your tree!

    I hope you guys are well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good ra-ra on the pecan pa'! Looks delish. And I love the picture of you on the boat. I'm pretty sure that's what Kirk would be looking at too.

    ReplyDelete

“You look ridiculous if you dance You look ridiculous if you don't dance So you might as well dance.” ― Gertrude Stein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...