November 8, 2010

Hallow

Halloween was spent walking around the city in perfect weather (dark stormy clouds). The highlight of the night was eating a Halloween sweet potato from a street cart and meeting an old lady who knew I was born in January. I didn't take very many pictures, but I did dress up as a time traveler. I wore present-day clothes in all black with a bat in my hair and a spider on my shoulder.
a cute pastry shoppe
Some cute kids. Halloween is still pretty new.....half of the kids in my classes actually went trick-or-treating and none of them used pillow cases. 

2 comments:

  1. The middle picture looks like it's straight from Harry Potter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're straight from Harry Potter!

    ReplyDelete

“You look ridiculous if you dance You look ridiculous if you don't dance So you might as well dance.” ― Gertrude Stein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...