April 25, 2010

le weekend

Hey guys! How was your weekend? I had a busy one! First, I painted the wall in my kitchen. I've been so excited to paint her! And now she is finally done, baguette in hand and ready to take on the day.Huzzah!
I found this bad girl (green cabinet) at the local salvage yard. It fits perfectly in my kitchen, don't you think? Oh and Millie came to town. I told her the weather was warm, but she didn't believe me and brought her giant plaid coat! Oh silly Millie!
I threw a lovely little breakfast for all of my favorite friends. (My skin is so white this time of year)
I wanted to make something simple.
After all that work painting the lady holding the baguette on my kitchen wall, I rewarded myself with a big furry nana dog.
Thank you Dining & Wine section of The New York Times. We had a good weekend, didn't we? And now for a real picture. A wedding from a few months ago. David got glasses. Also, are photographers supposed to wear jeans to weddings? p.s. someday I really want a lady holding a baguette painted on my kitchen wall and I want to serve you all breakfast and send you home with those beautiful flowers that wear too much eyeliner.

4 comments:

  1. Also, that building has a secret second story room above what used to be the gymnasium. I know because I found it once when I was supposed to be attending sunday school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was a pretty place for a wedding. And I will paint a baguette lady or try to. If it is too ugly, I'll find someone to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You tricked me for a minute... I'm sick, not too coherent but thanks for the shout out girl. Me gusta los lentes de David!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually thought that was your kitchen, handpainted mural and breakfast spread and was about to die of envy. lol

    ReplyDelete

“You look ridiculous if you dance You look ridiculous if you don't dance So you might as well dance.” ― Gertrude Stein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...