December 5, 2009

party platters....

Does anyone else love grape tomatoes? I ate a whole box in one day last week. My lunch today: blueberries, grapes, grape tomatoes sprinkled with parmesean cheese, chips and corn/black bean salsa, and a chai tea latte.
I call this a "party platter". Party platters are a common occurence in the Rachel-Penny-Buffy-Davey-Tippy household. For example: If we run out of food, but have some bread and chocolate peanut butter, then we are more likely to be excited about eating it if we cut it into little squares.
p.s: for breakfast I had two fudge mint covered oreos. I cut them into hearts, just kidding.
fun fact: Did you know regular Oreos made in the United States are vegan, but the Oreos made in Europe (at least Spain and Portugal) are not vegan? I am not vegan, but I have some favorite friends that are.
photo from the most beautiful food blog, La Tartine Gourmande

4 comments:

  1. this reminds me of the movie mermaids and how she only made appetizers. i love that movie for some reason. we own it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have never heard of that peanut butter. just had a dream-gasm thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered this chocolate peanut butter like a week ago, it's yum. I've been wanting to try using it to make peanut butter cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should have a contest for fudge mint covered oreos, or white fudge oreos. Ive been looking for them but havent found them

    ReplyDelete

“You look ridiculous if you dance You look ridiculous if you don't dance So you might as well dance.” ― Gertrude Stein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...