November 3, 2009

autumn trip: victoria

We just got back from Vancouver Island in beautiful British Columbia. I had a wonderful time up in the Great White North. I met some real nice Canucks and loved hearing "eh" everywhere. These are pictures from our drive along coastal Dallas Rd. in Victoria.  We stopped at different lookouts we thought were interesting, like this smokey cliffside house.
On one of the stops we walked along a neverending, but amazing "seawall" (pier) to the Ogden Point Lighthouse. 
The beaches on Vancouver Island are so much fun. There is always a log, rock, or some kind of wall to climb on.
another rocky cliff... it's neat there, eh?
photos taken with fuji instax mini, eh?...more to come.

3 comments:

  1. How fun!! British Columbia is SO pretty.

    How do you like your Instax Mini? I've been debating about buying one (even though I have two Polaroids and they're restarting film)... Right when I saw your pics I was wondering if you bought one!!

    So... reviews? like? recommended?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raquel! You are always having these wonderful adventures. I miss your pretty face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun, fun! I would like to go to Canada.

    ReplyDelete

“You look ridiculous if you dance You look ridiculous if you don't dance So you might as well dance.” ― Gertrude Stein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...