June 1, 2009

it was, it really was.

Millvina Dean, the last survivor of the Titanic has died. Read her story here. I have always been fascinated by the Titanic even before the movie and this makes me sad. Of course, I loved the movie too and at 13 saw it 6 or 7 times in the theater. A great day in my life was when lovely Patricia blindfolded me and took me to the Titanic exhibit in town, where I touched a real piece of the ship eventhough I wasn't supposed to. Oh and the time that I starred as Jack in the movie, 'Tifarmic'. It was basically Titanic on a farm with a bunch of gymnasts. "Full house boys, we're going to Tifarmic woohoo!" was my best line. Oh and as much as I love Leo and how I can still see kiss marks on the pages in the Lovin' Leo book I have, here is a picture not of Leo and a ghost ship by Carson Ellis.


2 comments:

  1. oh me oh my... you made me LOL at work.. how embarrassing. no one around me know why I'm giggling

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that's so sad. there's a pier near our house in new york where the titanic was meant to dock when it arrived in new york. it's ghostly to visit it.

    ReplyDelete

“You look ridiculous if you dance You look ridiculous if you don't dance So you might as well dance.” ― Gertrude Stein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...