May 26, 2009

fascination

I've decided, to become a fascinator! "Women's fascinators are a style of millinery: the use of feathers, materials, beads, pearls and crystals to make extravagant to petite fascinators for brides, weddings, christenings, ladies day at the horse races and many other glamorous occasions." Except, I will make brooches for bridal parties, men included. I've always adored little trinkets that some might call trifles, since I was little. I will also make shark necklaces and other things and maybe one day I will learn how to preserve scents or become a soap/winemaker. I have named my shop, The Orchid after the TV show LOST. The middle picture is of people selling trinkets on an island.




2 comments:

  1. i noticed your etsy the other day as i was browsing your blog and my how lovely everything is! i love that they each have a tie in with LOST.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a fascinator you definitely need to look at this site:
    http://100layercake.com/blog/archives/1284

    ReplyDelete

“You look ridiculous if you dance You look ridiculous if you don't dance So you might as well dance.” ― Gertrude Stein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...