February 17, 2009

cloudy with a chance of meatballs

The freeway closed down this morning, because of a truck spill! Hamburger patties everywhere!!!! (and the snow is so beautiful today.) Although I did not see the truck spill, it reminded me of one of my favorite childhood books. When I was younger I made a diorama with this book. I cut out hamburgers, cookies, meatballs,pizza and eggs and hung them from string in a shoe box.














and I just found out it's being made into a movie with a brilliant cast.

3 comments:

  1. One of the best books ever written!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so random! i loved this book :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness!! i had a birthday part when I was 5 with a "cloudy with a chance of meatballs" theme! There were bowls of spaghetti everywhere. This post makes me so happy! just discovered your blog. It is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

“You look ridiculous if you dance You look ridiculous if you don't dance So you might as well dance.” ― Gertrude Stein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...