October 22, 2008

pizzaioli

I'm so inspired by Elizabeth that I solemnly declare November as, Pizza Month. *Post-edit, pizza month will be in October in 2009, to align with offical pizza month.
Mrs. Seawright explains,
"I strongly believe that if we all had more pizza in our lives the world would be a better place. Everyone would be happy! Imagine- no wars or world hunger because we would all be eating awesome pizza all the time. Basically I am just doing my part to get us closer to world peace by eating pizza every day for a month."

3 comments:

  1. pizza is really that good. It might be the only food that I could love eating every day... every meal even.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys, lets go to Veggie Planet tonight, okay?

    ReplyDelete

“You look ridiculous if you dance You look ridiculous if you don't dance So you might as well dance.” ― Gertrude Stein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...