September 4, 2008

sewing machine attempt #346

tonight I tried to use the sewing machine. It gave me problems, a broken bobbin and a nasty needle. i always have problems when I try to use the sewing machine. I've really only sewed two things with the sewing machine, a christmas stocking and a dress. The dress was lost in a suitcase by an airline, but I still have the stocking. I'm not going to give up. I should probably take a class. Here is my attempt at a pot holder.....













<------------ pathetic pot holder

3 comments:

  1. if you take a sewing class, i want to take it with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. man. my sewing machine is lost right now and it makes me so so sad. I wish I could be teaching you how to sew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't give up because I feel the same way when I can't figure out how to use my sewing machine and get upset. Just take a break and come back to it. I took a costume shop class at PSU and learned a lot about stitches, gathering, zippers and things like that. Maybe they have one at a local art or rec center. I signed up for a weaving class at one right down the street from us. Keep living the dream!

    ReplyDelete

“You look ridiculous if you dance You look ridiculous if you don't dance So you might as well dance.” ― Gertrude Stein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...